Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fuck her man!

Is sunday today. So should be family day. But i at home alone now:( Should i go find my parents? Or go out later? Stupid fire keep ask mi go out. Asshole. I abit lazy to go out. All thanks to my "auntie"! Somemore still not feeling well. My voice is like wth la. Mouth still pain can't even eat. But also a good thing. I can slim down:) Lols.

Okay, i fucking hate you! I hope you will see it. We used to be very good. But now is like so stranger. Got you means no mi! Why? You should know the reason. I wont scold you here. I just want you to know why everyone is leaving you alone. Good sisters? Haha. i don't think you need it. Go think about it.


I love bb! Miss my pig:)


I wanna change phone!! E72:(
I know abit stupid cos i now using e71 but i wan!! :( How?

No comments:

Post a Comment