Saturday, January 23, 2010

POWER HOUSE WITH SIS AND COUSIN









Yesterday dad fetch mi go work. Then on the way saw alot of school girls. Let mi think of the past. Everyday go school wait for fri. Fri damn happy cos early end sch then faster go home bath and rest at night go out. So good la! But now everyday is the same. Work and work. So tired! After work with my da jie went to find my parents to have dinner with them. Then walk around then faster go home do my thing. Have to send email to my boss. Then prepared PH again!! With my 2 sis and cousin. Was fun man!! But got 1 damn DISGUSTING GUY! I know and my sis know can liao. Lols. Although is not dj kzee but the song also nice:) Gary came and find us. But we already going off soon. So we head down to jalan besar to find my brother in law then went to eat. Reach home around 4 plus. SO IS TIRED DE!

Today should i ph again? If i go mean this week i go wed, fri and sat lei! Abit siao lor.
Why and why??
Miss you:(

No comments:

Post a Comment