Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The love is fake

Is apple thinking too much? Or is everything i think is real? Well, i have been so confused all the way. I know how much i say is useless. Nothing will change. When you met someone who you love alot but he don't seems to care and love you. How? Or maybe he just playing you? When he need you he come find you if not fuck care you. Are you? There're so many different type of guys out there. Who're the one who is serious and who is the one who playing us. I have see so many and now i don't know you're which one. Trust you so much i don't hope you lie to mi or do something wrong. Ya. People will change but change to better or worst? Haiz. If gonna break my heart just tell mi.


But always the one you love alot will hurt you the most. Why? I should deserve all this? I love but you?

1 comment: