Friday, January 15, 2010

Being too nice

Yesterday stay at home the whole day! Wed but i at home. Never go club or what. Good girl right? Plan to go ph de but never. Cos promise BB that i will not go. So must do it. See i say it i got do it hor!! My BB!!

Just come home. So tired. Just now afternoon jiaxin come find mi at my house. Plan to go bugis but raining. So went plaza to eat and walk around with my daughter! Lols. Then send her home. Fire come fetch us to bugis. Eat again. But i never eat! Then to cathay watch "the blind side"! The show is okay la! No comment:) After the show home sweet home! Okay. This few days i have been sleeping with my parents. I know myself very dan xiao. Scared don't know what. When late go home faster do my thing then sleep. Everytime like that. Keep anyhow think. But i also keep thinking why i don't have a sis. So i got ppl accompany mi. So good la! But don't have:( Forget it! Who want accompany mi? Haha.
Alright go have my beauty sleep le:)
Miss bb lots! Love

No comments:

Post a Comment