Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sabai

Well, i'm so tired now. So abit lazy but i still will upload photos! Yesterday went to mit bb. Then around evening time send mi home. Faster change and make up cos jiaxin come my house to mit mi. So she is good enough to buy dinner to my house. After that went to vivo to shop around buy our fake lash and etc cos was waiting for my 2 sis. Then head down to sabai. Reach there my both sis say should go ph. They don't really like the place. So starting was damn boring after that is better abit la. Drink drank but never drunk:) Okay. Saw alot of ppl at there. Bernard they all after that saw carlton he was with JOSEPH! Omg. Say i very dao. Wth. More worst is got 1 guy working at there take number from mi. He 30 plus la. Is like wtf. I be your daughter also can le. Lols. Then carlton keep ask mi don't go home so early but i already fucking tired. Drink so much somemore. Went home around 5 plus with jiaxin. My 2 sis went home with my brother in law. Home sweet home bath everything but can't get to sleep:( So now i'm so tired la! Today sat but i staying at home. Today got ph and bq to go but i choose to stay at home. Good girl right:) I lost my voice man and mouth is still pain:( I going to have my beauty sleep soon!! Oh ya. Feel like changing phone:(




Goodnight! LOVE bb~.~
Everything is going to be alright for mi and you

No comments:

Post a Comment