Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hot and cold!

Well, Should enjoy my life now to the fullest! I feel so good now. Anyway don't contact mi first i will contact you all de:) Anyway. Lots of thing to learn through out this. I have learn alot and i know what i should do. What is guy and love? Are nothing anymore. I have my parents is enough le. My dad just now so funny. Ask mi to drink to forget. He thought i can't let go but nono! I can:) I will be good from now on. So my parents won't worry. Mummy maybe tml going out with mi:) Nice one! I like. Then i choose to open my blog. Those bloody hell fucker want read or what can just read. No need hide! Pui.

Say sometimes the people you love are the hardest thing to hold on to!
Meeting you was fate, becoming your fren was a choice, but falling in love with you i had no control over!

No comments:

Post a Comment