Thursday, June 3, 2010

Melt my heart ♥

Yesterday ph with all my gfs! But before that went town to mit xueling then walk over to ps mit the rest. Got some problem then 10 plus then head to ph. Reach ph all went to change ladies drink and change more than 10 pop! Really pop till drop but none of my gfs are drunk even mi too. So party and got problem again. Mi and my other gfs almost fight with a guy. Tsk. Stuipd guy! Keep push us! Never die before! After that went smoking area linken come ask mi izzit got problem with a girl. Is like wtf! I also never got problem. So he keep ask mi don't find problem but end up still got problem. Everywhere also got problem! Bth. If you want to forget about it. Say sorry to all of us! If not you shall wait and see! Angry like fuck!

Such a liar!
Photo will upload soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment