Saturday, June 19, 2010

I not into you!

Yesterday mit darling for movie! Watch "She is out of my league"! Nice show man. 5/5. After movie monster and monkey come mit us:) Then went to play pool. Chit chat about 1 of my darling. Omg! I can't believe it until you tell mi sia. Anyway i won't share any drink with her man! Not cos she get what sickness is she ...! After that home sweet home! This week been a good girl sia. I go out reach home very early.(Y) Today is sat but seems like not going party. I working soon and think won't be party so often. I hope so:) Gonna work hard and maybe play hard too^^ Gonna take a rest now. Feel so tired! Plus my period come. Kns sia.

Making my heart beat faster when is you!
If only...How sweet would it be!
Where is my if only?

No comments:

Post a Comment