Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'm back!

This few days trip not really fun! Alot of thing happen but i don't wish to say anymore! Ended everything is seems more relax. I have been suffer all this while but nobody know. Who know my thing? Only my gf. I never tell anyone other than them. Try to tell sis or mummy but it don't seems to understand mi. I say or do also wrong. I really don't know know what i do wrong. I can't even talk to them. Trust them that's why i tell them but end up everytime they say out. When they're your close one. Everything is so worst. Wondering all this. But now i no need care about that ***. I can do whatever i want. I now can hope nothing else. Without you i now i will be much better! Well. I shall post again! With photo.

I'm smiling again and not tears!

No comments:

Post a Comment