Monday, June 28, 2010

Is better to be like that.

My little princess!!! So cute ♥


Sat went ph with same ppl again! All my darlings:) I think is getting boring liao-.-! Should do other thing. Party till quite late and when i want home sweet home! Rayner want accompany mi. So we walk all the way till my sis house there! Is like first time walking la. Is tired de hor! So i say i bth le i want take cab home. Then he send mi home. But he say is nice walking. Lol. Crazy liao him! Reach home is tired until don't know how to say. Very fast i fall asleep liao sia~.~
Yesterday never go out! With my parents go eat breakfast and dinner. Good girl sia. Accompany them:) Tell them i want eat durian then dad drive mi go buy! (Y)! Love!!

Is too fast to say everything! I hope you understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment