Monday, July 26, 2010

Flirt ass?

Saturday
Ph with all my darling girls! Is a blast man. All very high and we enjoyed ourselves. Party all the way till 4 plus. Then home sweet home. Prepare and wanna to sleep and you called mi. WTF you want? Seriously what you thinking? You drunk you call mi? Only you drunk then remember mi izzit?! Then after that ask mi what you say? Fuck it la. Telling myself bo kiam eng and don't care! But inside i care alot! Damn it!!

Sunday
Stay at home whole day. Until daddy come home then bring mi to find mummy then go dinner. My sis also jon us! After that home sweet home!

Today went to mit shuyu at jurong bring little princess go. Then she also bring her sis son out. We look like mummy sia. LOL. Walk around and eat chit chat! Then went to her house. Reach her house wawa shit la. OMG! Lucky her mummy help her wash. If not die liao lor. Heart to heart chat with her. Then around 10 went home as is getting late:( Enjoyed myself with darling! Shall mit up soon! Okay? While coming home wawa fall asleep-.- Then i have to carry her all the way home. She is heavy de hor! My both hand want break liao la! I think she too tired and enjoyed herself too:)

See this 2 naughty kids! Plus wawa want beat korkor lor! LOL

Ice cream time!!

Well, is getting late. should go sleep now as tml got appointment for my hand!:(

Goodnight world!!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment