Thursday, July 29, 2010

I want is you not him!

Yesterday went to watch movie with xl darling!Whoop both of us finally watch movie uh:) We watch" The crazies"! 4/5. Both of us inside is really jump de hor. The stupid show make us scare only and cold like hell la. After our movie headed down to ph. I really don't want go de. But cos darling ask mi go then go with her. Only we 2 but we also can very crazy whenever we're out! Then reached ph mit silvien darling. Sam and jovin darling last min coming down to mit us. Is like a nice la. But yesterday ph was suck la. The song cannot make it. But still, party till 3 plus. Reach home saw wawa still haven sleep. She having high fever and like sian sian de. See her like that heart pain la! She around 4 plus then sleep:( I sieh tired lor. Today wake up so early-.- Just now went to watch movie with my parents. Accompany them to watch"Old Cow Vs Tender Grass"! 3/5. Not really nice cos the ending suck. Good girl eh accompany them to watch don't want take a nap. After movie sis they all come fetch us then go dinner. I really can KO anytime de. Sibei tired la. Home sweet home. I going to sleep soon!
Night world!
Happy that you call mi today!
Really make my day:)♥
Where did you go?!
Somehow imy:(

No comments:

Post a Comment