Saturday, July 24, 2010

What you want?

This few days nothing much. Wed ph but 1 plus all kena ban out cos of a fucking bitch! Don't want say le. Sat don't let us see you. If not you confirm jialat de! Knn! Pui. Thursday stay at home whole day. Nice one! Yesterday town with darling and kelvin. Wanted to watch movie but all the show very late. So end up at cine nua. LOL. Then reach home at 11 plus. Good girl uh:) Now i fucking feeling unwell la. Cb. Wan vomit! Don't know what happen sia. I also going to sick soon le. OMG! Sleeping soon! Tired ttm-.-
What you want? I really don't know. Make mi wanna give up but yet when everytime i wanna give up. You give mi hope again. Semo sia? Wth. Really tired and don't know how le!
Izzit so hard to find someone you love and he love you too?
You’re the one who broke my heart, you’re the reason my world fell apart, you’re the one who made me cry, yet i’m still in love with you and i don’t know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment