Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Love mi?



Yesterday mit quan to watch movie. Like finally sia! Mit him at town then walk to ps to watch! This guy uh trying to be funny la. But i like! LOL. Went to watch the "Despicable Me"! The show is damn fun la! 4/5. I should bring my little princess go watch de. After movie he send mi home then went to find my parents to eat:) Happy sia. I want slowly go watch all the movie! Movie marathon:)
Just now went town to mit my darling girls. Went to have our dinner. Plan to watch movie but cos some bloody hell reason mi and xl never watch the others go watch with the guys. Bo kiam eng la! Home sweet home then! And now i'm talking to boy:) ♥
Every night before I close my eyes, I make a little wish hoping you will be there for mi
Imy!! Hoping that you feel the same. I feel much better talking to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment