Saturday, July 31, 2010

Love is blind!

Yesterday is friday town with darling. Suppose to mit shuyu darling but end up mit xl. So like i was playing mrt la. Sit here and go back there. Then went fep to eat and to cine. As usual nua at cine. Then around 11 plus go home. Well, i can feel that i was not feeling well. Reach home bath all that. Then i was damn xin ku la and i vomit out everything!!-.- WTH. Really feel so unwell. I think i going to see my lover real soon:(
Today saturday where should i headed to? Stay at home, clubbing or?

You were never supposed to mean this much to me. I was never supposed to fall so hard! But you know what? I did and that's the truth, that's what keep me holding on because it hurts like hell to let go of you!
I'm letting go but i will miss you!
Your call can really make my day:) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment