Sunday, September 4, 2011

Can i?!

Yesterday went titanium with my gfs! I just wanna drink and get drunk for that very moment! Don't wan to think so much but can i?! I can't even sleep properly and keep run into my mind! Making mi hanging there nothing i can do. I'm suffering i feel the pain. What about you?! I know you have your own things to settle but you can't just make mi hanging there. Is this the way you treat mi as one? Why things must happened in this way when i try my best and give everything i could! My heart really hurts alot, too much! This is the reason why i feel the pain cos i love you more than you do! Leave mi or hold onto mi. I will nv leave no matter what happen but you? Can i still trust you?! Tell mi! I just want everything to be better abit. Simple yet is so hard for us! Tears just can't stop once i wake up tears will drop down. Seriously this hurt so much so much!





After everything i'm still the same. Single life for mi?

No comments:

Post a Comment