Saturday, September 3, 2011

Wake mi up when september end

Now i know karma hit on mi! I really so lost and don't know what to do. So long nv had this feeling and now the feeling suck ttm! Why must be him?! I give and try my best yet still the same! Why?! I know i may be sensitive and so you nv say it. But i know myself! What i wan is just everything to be better. But i doubt so. I found myself lost in the island. After S have left i nv felt like this and i thought nobody will make mi feel like this again. Now you appear and you make mi feel like this for you but what's the point?! Is too hurt to hold on to it! You will nv understand how suck it can be! Let's forget about everything!

I don't want think so much.


I'm the one who feeling hurt not you!

Let it go before is too!

I know the reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment