Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What am i doing?!

Last week titanium with the girls! Was awesome this is what i can say. After that mi and 1 of my gf went butterfly. Cos we nv go before. So we went and is boring! The siam bu there can't make it! That day nv drunk at all. Oh well, it seems you wan to get drunk but you can't when you don't wan you will drunk. Funny isn't? I really don't know what i'm doing seriously. Why everything become like that?! I'm not like this before but why? Do i deserve all this shit from you? I wonder if i nv know you. My life and everything will be better. But now? Someone pls whack mi hard and ask mi wake up! I'm stuck, nothing i can do. Not even a word you leave mi there hanging. How good can this be uh. I already prepared for the worst but you don't even say anything to mi. I'm really tired! I really wish that i let go everything and stop all this. Nobody will understand! Even you!




Let this be the last time!
I have enough..

No comments:

Post a Comment