Sunday, September 18, 2011

I'm done!

Friday went titanium with the girls! Is awesome man! All of us drink drank and get high! Around 2 plus my sis and 2 more gfs went butterfly to look for my friend the rest stay at titanium. Seriously titanium is still the best! Haha. Went there awhile then back to titanium. Like a hopper lor. That night wan fun!! Sat titanium again!! Is like our playground le. As usual 2 plus went avatar with 1 of my girl to look for king. There also fun. Drink drank drunk night! Stay there till they close then went home! What a crazy weekend I have but also a tiring one. I not enough sleep. So later I gonna sleep early le.

Wondering why you must do all this to mi?! Is this fair? I given everything yet I get in return is this shit! I told myself won't even bother that much but what you say is still hurts alot! Why?! I'm tired but why can't I let it go? I just want it to better. But just can't go that way!
是我爱错人, 好累!




No comments:

Post a Comment