Thursday, September 29, 2011

Once is enough

Since I can't sleep so decided to blog! Oh well, tml is Friday man! TGIF!! Haha. So what's the plan for tml night?! As usual ppl go club and drink. Sometimes I thinking if I have a bf Friday I would go for a movie. Need some healthy lifestyle. Keep drink will die! Just think only. Oh my. Wait till I found 1 that is really can settle down. Busy with work!! Work until pek cek but still have to work. I need a break man. Sis is asking mi to go bkk. I really wish to go but I know somehow if I go my heart is here. Ask myself can I leave everything behind and leave? I have no ans for this. Perhaps should leave and when I come back everything start all over again. When I think of it, is still hurts. Once is enough. I can't take it anymore. I pretend I don't care but I know I care. Everything should really come to an end!
好累了!

No comments:

Post a Comment