Tuesday, November 22, 2011

As long as you're around

Today is only Tuesday! I'm looking forward to my weekend already. Cos friday i'm on leave!! So happy i can shopping again. Have to look for present too as is my big princess birthday this sat! Time pls fly okay? Work now has alot of things to do but i still can do finish on time is a good thing. Sick already 1 week still haven recover! Stupid sickness, make my nose block for so long. I have too many craving but i only can wait until i'm better then can eat! :( I can't make up my mind whether i should cut my hair anot? I know i can't bear to.. Should i or not? I still have lots of things i wanna do and movie to watch. But that bf of mine have no time at all. Cos we ended up will be drinking our night away. I kinda miss him. Haha.

Well, things have been going well. I hope it will contiune to be like that. No change at all. I will be happy le:)

No comments:

Post a Comment