Thursday, November 3, 2011

Deeper and deeper

Yesterday had a quarrel with king from morning till I end work still quarrel. So went home and rest. Then he call and ask mi accompany him go out but I don't wan. So who knows he came to my house so no choice to go with him. Even mummy ask mi to go with him -.-Went to east coast to meet his boss. I'm so fucking sleepy cos I take medicine. Around 12 plus went to his boss hotel. He told mi he buy a ring for mi I thought he was joking and he really take out and give mi!! * surprised* haha. Cos the whole day we're quarreling and he went out i don't even know. The ring fit just nice to my hand. Anyhow buy also can buy right. So sweet of him right?! I was telling him I sick you still quarrel with mi the whole day then he say is i started first. Haha. Love you my dear!!








No comments:

Post a Comment