Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tired of shit things happen

Is a new month, everyone want it to be good right? Of cos mi too but Monday vomit alot of times and went to see doctor. Doctor give mi injection cos i can't stop vomit! I can say is fucking xingku:( Coma the whole night till next day afternoon then i can stand up. Power right? Thanks mummy is around to take care of mi. Love!! Rest at home the whole day now i'm back to work. Lot of things to do at work. Till now i finally can rest for awhile. I'm looking forward to weekend already cos is going to be long weekend:) I wanna go shopping again soon!! Should i cut my hair? Haha. Need a getaway soon la!! My bkk trip!! I have been complaining my bbk trip. But really fucked up can? When the flood will be fine?

Shit things still happen. Is not once but lots of time. I can't take it anymore. I'm tired of this nonsense la. You will never understand how it feels like. Okay. I shall stop rant. Going to end work soon le! Oh yeah man ^^ Plus my pay is in man. I shall dote myself with something!

No comments:

Post a Comment