Thursday, November 10, 2011

The new and the old one

I'm very sleepy right now!! How i wish i can go home and hug my baby and sleep. Tml is friday! That's fast right! Time pass faster and soon will be 2012! Next month have to shop for new clothes and etc. So happy when talk about shopping. Dear say will acc mi go shopping. Don't know is real or fake. As he hate shopping and the afternoon sun! We shall see:) Thinking should i cook for him tml. Haha. He keep asking mi to cook for him but i'm lazy! I wanna go do my nail badly man. Has been so long nv do my nail, cos last time keep do until my nail very cui so have to rest my nail but i think now should be fine^^ I everytime got lots of things wanna do de la. But my lazy spoil everything. I shall not be lazy anymore man!! Shall back to blog about my weekend:)
Can't wait to end work oh my!

Fated to be.
Everything you do i do it with you♥

No comments:

Post a Comment