Sunday, November 20, 2011

Is over the limited

This week very free for work cos thursday and Friday on course so no need work. So went for the course but half way through I went town to shopping and home to sleep. Friday I did went to the courses and after that went to do my nails and shopping! Shiok ttm! Haha. Yesterday went titanium but shit things happen still. So went home myself. Today is Sunday for mi to rest. Tml have to work again. Sigh!! Lucky I still have leave to clear so I'm thinking everyweek take 1 day!

Things still happened. Why? Have you ever ask yourself about this? Have you ask yourself what exactly went wrong?
Have you ever wanted to settle it? Have you ever put yourself in my shoes and think? You will nv know how the feeling like! I'm tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment