Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Already gone !

My lappy still haven hao lor:( I now using my er jie iPhone to blog and fb. Thinking when my lappy then will come out from hospital:( Sad lor! Nowadays have been busy working and only sat go club. Last sat went ph with lots of ppl. But before that went to town with Esther and co and my daughter:) After send her home then to ph. That night quite happening cos... Esther should know uh! Lol. Well, thinking tml wanna go anot. Photos will update once my lappy is back to mi. Anyway, thanks for everything you have done and of cos the pink hello kitty mj! Like it:) Oh tml working again. So tired. Abit don't feel like working le. Shit man! How?! Tsktsk. Apple why become like this? Lazy
liao. Keep thinking want to be tai tai uh:) I know apple is so hard to yang not everyone like my parents de hor~.~





Alright beauty sleep soon. Night love:)
I already sick for weeks le:( Faster recover pls!

No comments:

Post a Comment