Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dreaming!

I'm back! Today work from 10 to 7. Omg!! So tired lor! Lunch time Anthony come accompany mi go eat. But not feeling well so don't feel like eating:( My throat is killing mi man! Somemore keep on talk on the phone. So dry lor. Now my job is not so easy le. Helping 4 boss to work. Really hard on mi lor. I prefer to help my prevision boss work although now i aslo helping him. Is much relax la:) But never mind i think apple can de. Lol. Jy wor! Abit siao liao:-P

Might be going genting this month with jia xin. So long never go for holiday le. Wanted to go Thailand so much la!!:(
I wanna buy a bag fo myself! But don't know which one to buy. Hangbag,sling bag or??

Sleeping time! Tml working:(
Nights.
Tell myself to stop thinking about you!
But somehow i miss you alot:(

No comments:

Post a Comment