Thursday, March 18, 2010

Somehow i still can't forget!

Well, will not be able to blog for 1 weeks plus. All thanks to my dad! Make my lappy spoil:( Now my lappy stay at hospital. Sad lor! Cannot online all that really sian. Hope my lappy fast ok! Pls la:( Miss my lappy lor! Tsktsk. But if can i will try to update my blog as promise:) Anyway thanks (A) for bringing my lappy go do:) I have been sick for very long le. Yesterday just went to sick doctor again. Keep coughing like old women and so xin ku lor:( Sick till like that i only take mc for yesterday and today went to work again:( No choice! The day before yesterday is my sis birthday. But i can't update the pic but wish her HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I know is abit late. Cos of what, you will understand de sibo?:)

Seriously my both pu bor jie keep saying about iPhone
Then hor make mi so tempted la!
Want faster change:)
Somehow i still can't forget!
You're back and gone.
Tml is apple big day!:) Will there be any surprise???

No comments:

Post a Comment