Saturday, March 20, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!

Yesterday my birthday celebrated at home. Having a BBQ with my family and Anthony and Esther. Thought it would be a night that i will not be vomit! But end up i still vomit but this time is more worst! I feel really xin ku and my body so hot. All thanks to 3ss man uh! He is around confirm have ppl need to 3s de. After that i already gone. So they continue with their drinking. Esther also let them make until want drunk liao. Lucky she went off early. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. Anyway thanks for the BBQ and everything:) Loves!
Ya. I still sick like no nobody business la! Coughing all that nose block. Wth! I already sick till very long. When then i going to recover?! :( Oh. Er jie have change iPhone liao! Soon will be da jie turn. When is my turn lei? I want faster change la!!:( Maybe at this month or next month? Hmm. Now using my er jie lappy to blog. Lucky she lent mi her lappy. If not i don't know what am i going to do!

Tonight let's hit the dancefloor!


I don't wanna play the broken hearted girl!
Just leave mi alone if not i gonna break your heart!

3 comments: