Sunday, March 7, 2010

I only gonna break your heart!




Yesterday ph ws so pack la! Mit alot of ppl at there. Was fucking angry cos of that lao cb! Bth nowadays de xiao mei mei. Want act only. Go home suck your mother milk better la. Don't say le. Spoil my post here:) I sick still go clubbing all say i siao. But i also think abit. Went home around 3 plus as i'm so tired la. Stupid vincent still go count i yawn how many times. Thanks anthony for sending mi home:) Until now i still tired la. Thanks to my pu bor da jie uh! Bomb my phone ask mi wake up and mj. Then after mj go plaza have dinner with her. I buy clothes again:) So long never shopping le. Shopping soon:) Wait for mi. Yeah! Tml off! Happy. Can sleep till i happy.
Birthday coming soon! Will there be any surprise for mi? Haha
I'm not easy to pleased. So think first!

No comments:

Post a Comment