Monday, March 15, 2010

I need medicine!

Just back home not long ago. Suppose to go see doctor just now de. But never open so never see. Wa! My cough is damn worst la. Now my nose also. Sibei jialat la! I now fucking tired~.~Well, Sat so call celebrated my birthday. I around 1 plus gone case liao. Nice want right? Is like wth la. I seriously gone until i don't remember what happen to mi. All thanks to the water fall by LINKEN! Lucky got you guys take care of mi. Thanks uh:) If not i think i can sleep at ph liao. I just know i keep vomit and vomit until my house floor also. Disgusting la! Really very xin ku:( Anyway really must thank linken and Anthony. They really take care of mi. Even i vomit at them they also never say anything. Linken even take off his shirt give mi cover. Then Anthony also i vomit he keep helping mi. So nice of them right? :) I just won't drink the stupid water fall le again!











Thanks my da jie and er jie for the birthday present:) Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment