Thursday, September 2, 2010

♥♥♥

  • Technically, I’m single. But my heart is taken by someone I can’t call as my own.
  • You can’t tell the heart anything. It has a mind of its own. You just follow the heart.
  • Save the best of yours, for the one who deserves you.
  • Sometimes the one person you love is the one person who makes you be something you totally dont want to be.
  • When people walk away from you, let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you
  • We get jealous easily, especially when we see the guy we like talking to another girl!
  • There's a reason why a heart breaks. It breaks because it needs to be put back together by the right person.
  • I'm single because I'm waiting for the right time in the right place with a right person.
  • You truly love someone when they don't give you what you expected in return and yet you still care for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment