Thursday, September 2, 2010

Can't forget you!




Tuesday bring little princess out to marina! Only the both of us:) Buy clothes give her. She so happy la. The walk around bring her to the river there. Run around. But while i at there so many memorise flash back and make mi think alot. Since so long i never think so much. How i really wish. But no point anymore. Everyone have to move forward. Then from marina carry her walk to city hall. My hand can break uh. Then go bugis mit linken for awhile then my sis come fetch us go eat. Home sweet home next:)

Wednesday mit kelvin for movie. Watch "the stool pigeon"! Not really nice. In the end like evryone also die-.- WTH. Then after movie darling tell mi that they going ph. So i was so tempt la. Went over to find them but i never go. End up i went home! What a good girl right? Nobody blieve la. Even my mummy also:( Until i at home. Shit them uh:)

Today never go out. Just now with mummy go plaza to walk around and buy things. Wa. End up we buy alot. Both of us take until hand pain! Now everyday gonna sleep early to have beauty sleep. If not later my face cui:(

I can't forget you somehow. You're always in my mind! Why?! I know we're impossible but..

No comments:

Post a Comment