Monday, September 20, 2010

Sick and sick!

Finish all my medicine but my sick is not getting any better but worst! Yesterday dad and mummy bring mi go see doctor. Be, was there also to accompany mi. I can say that my head really kills man! The doctor ask whether i want to injection anot but i don't want la. I confirm cry. So i rather take the medicine. Reach home bath and eat then medicine time. Be, was so funny scared i eat too much. He even take note when i finish the medicine. So sweet of him right? He accompany mi till i was sleepy then he went off. Even though he today working. What more can i ask for? But the whole night i can't even sleep well. My body was hot and numb. Keep awake and sleep. Then till 7 plus i decided to wake up bath and take medicine. Who knows i eat all my medicine i vomit out. I really very xin ku:( Faster force myself to sleep. Now i'm awake for medicine again-.-

He's too good for mi! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment