Sunday, September 12, 2010

BEBE

Mummy!! ♥




Upload all the photo:)


Stanley buy this hat for mi! Thanks:) ♥



Yesterday went ph like so long and finally went there. Meet esmond there. Saw linken and co there too. Then party until 2 cab down to bq to meet Denny! That ass la. LOL. But he just came back and he bought present for mi only and the rest of his fren don't have:) Thanks for your chocolate! Then reach home before 3.30 as promise! But my flu sieh irritating make mi can't sleep. Mummy see mi like that morning ask dad fetch mi go see doctor. As my flu and headache keep follow mi-.- Well. I cut my hair and abit regret la! But nvm. Will grow back de:)


Ahboy,Denny, Mi


Today sleep whole day cos of the medicine. I think i gonna KO anytime:)
Yesterday is the last time i saw you?
We totally like stranger! Why?
Why can't we like the past?
I really miss you:(

No comments:

Post a Comment