Saturday, September 11, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!

Yesterday mummy birthday mi and my sister bring her go eat dim sum! The place very nice la! The restaurant will turn 1 round. Is just a nice restaurant! I lazy to upload the photo. Shall upload tml:) After that go town with my sis and brother in law then chinatown. They come my house to play mj while mi and my sis go plaza in the evening. Walk around and eat again! LOL. I gonna slim down. Pls:) Cannot keep eat le. At night esmond ask to go watch movie but cos some bitch we never watch and went to my sis house to drink. But the problem never end. That bitch come my sis house to talk and waste all our time and they start to drink at 3 plus. Semo sia. The fucking girl like fatty only! Well, dunno why hungry ghost festival over already still got some old bitchy ghosts barking around. Only cowards will scold people infront of computer and hide behind your bf! Don't hide and talk like nobody fucking business. Dare not do it at the person face! Want come to mi and say! Knn. Bth this kind of ppl! Can't even be bothered:) I not going to waste my time on the old bitch!
Tonight shall party! :)
I know i spoil this post cos that bitch! Piang

No comments:

Post a Comment