Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fml:(

Yesterday didn't went ph! Cos due to my sick my parents and be don't let mi go. Was so tempted to go la. But never:( Good girl! So i shall slowly quit clubbing le:) Today went to book the tickets for KL de:) Yeah! Going with be and is the first time. Looking forward!! Finally a getaway! Just now mummy ask mi to go see doctor again. So bobian i go see again. My this stupid sickness maybe will follow mi till old if i never take care. Means i have to take medicine all the way! Fml la. Headache why you keep follow mi sia?! I have to follow what the doctor say sleep early drink more water and so-.- Apple have to stay away from the night life! Omg. Can i? Haha. Hopefully uh^^
Shall go hug my baby and sleep!
Nights world!
Make mi smile when i'm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment