Saturday, November 21, 2009

Don't live with regrets

Well, where should i start first? Yesterday stay at home whole day. 7 plus Mr silly come my house with my dress:) He help mi go buy the dress as he want mi to stay at home and rest. Good right? After that went to watch movie with him. We watch the "PARANORMAL ACTIVITY". Is quite scary. So i never really go watch:) As i know i will keep think about the show and i wont dare to sleep at night. After movie went home. So tired. By right my sis and i plan to go power house but end up never go so my er jie went KTV then my da jie stay at home. Today is sat. Thinking where to go? Or want to go out anot?
I wanna go thailand!!

Recently just heard alot of people passed away. Is like so sad to heard that and the loves one have left you. Never gonna see this person again. Now i have learn to cherish the people around mi and most important is my family. Never live with regrets. Cherish it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment