Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is time

OMG. I cut my hair. I think is not nice but ppl say is okay. So i just let it be. Yesterday went to eat steamboat! Finally. With pei qi and that idiot! After that pei qi went home. We also head home. I go home and change. Cos my hair got the smell i cant stand it. Then we went to watch moive. The "New Moon". Nice show! I dont mind to watch again:) Then home sweet home. Never go clubbing with my sis they all. I think i will stop clubbing for awhile? I think so. Ya. I also went to face shop to buy for the body care:) Smell nice man. I like it!

My new hair!






I never delete this photo:) Opps!

The body care i buy from face shop
Alright later i will be miting my girls. Miss them so much!!
Finally if not everytime club then mit.
Byes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment