Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween night party!!

Yesterday went power house with my 2 sis. At first they don't want to go cos of raining. But end up they still go. Cos the rain stop le! We had fun at there man! Is a great party!! All thanks to Dj Kzee. The song was nice! But half way through got a group of bitches. Keep pushing and they purposely de. So mi and my sis start to push back and look at them . They think they with alot of peoples and 2 guys with them big fuck meh. Wth. Bth them la! In the end also don't dare to do what. Pui! Saw alot of my frenz there too. Lazy to say their name. Anyway just have fun:) After that home sweet home. But i'm hungry then my sis don't wan go eat so go home. Tsktsk. Today is Sunday! Stay at home and rest. I'm so tired! :( Not enough rest. Early in the morning my phone keep ring le. Can't even get to sleep.

All the pic we take de!



I MISS YOU LOTS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment