Sunday, November 22, 2009

Will you be my lover tonight?

Haha. Yesterday was sat. I never went out. Went to grandmother house with my mummy instead. So good girl right? :) At my grandmother saw my cousin also. But they going out after that. So mummy say that after grandmother house we go plaza to make her thing. Then my er jie know we going so she come drive us to plaza. Then mummy went to goldheart to buy necklace. But sis bought for mummy. Then went home. So tired. When mummy going to sleep that time she say. You today so good. Never go out. Then i say of cos la! *.* But yesterday very late then sleep. Now i'm so tired. Just now went to make our nail with mummy. I going to take a nap now. Tired tired!

This is the colour i choose like the same colour before this but is not.





Sleeping time!! Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment