Sunday, November 8, 2009

Promise and not meant to be break



Yesterday went chinatown with my da jie. She accompany mi go put tattoo. She say she dont wan put but in the end mi and the uncle keep ask her to touch up her tattoo. So no choice she touch up her tattoo. Laugh! My wan so pain la. Bth lor. But lucky the uncle put very fast. I also forget the pain le lor. After that silly dear come down find us wait for us to put finish he send my sis go home first then send mi go home. Talk awhile about our thing. Haiz. Sad to heard all that:( Don't wan say much. Then after that i went to fetch my sis. Cos my cousin ask to go out. So went over to ph to drink. Anyway yesterday was not a good night. My er jie went to smoking area so i go with her but got 1 crazy girl come find problem so quarrel and we nearly fight. Wth. So i call my da jie faster come out. Anyway just stupid la. Now days the people all like want to find trouble de. So childish la. So like no mood somemore my leg so pain so went home early. So tired but i can't sleep well cos of my leg. Tsktsk.



No comments:

Post a Comment