Saturday, November 7, 2009

Is just a lie

Yesterday didnt go anywhere. Just stay at home. Suddenly alot of things came through my mind. I was thinking alot of my thing . Why and why? But i could not get the ans. Can't get to sleep cos of my flu. So irritating. But what i think is right. The feeling is right but somehow i just don't understand. Maybe from the start till now all the long you're lying to mi. You hide all the thing from mi. Maybe i think too much but i know something is not right. Everything had changed!! I hope is just like the past. The problem now is not i willing anot. The problem is you! Lie and lie! I'm not that stupid. I know everything but i hope maybe is i think too much. Enough of it le. Sigh.

Next week will be going to find job. Hope faster find till. Then can go shopping le!! Got MONEY!
I want buy lots of things!!
Anyway STANLEY TAN say when he come back wan bring mi go shopping and blah blah!!
Make sure uh.

No comments:

Post a Comment