Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I will be waiting for you

Yesterday whole day not feeling well. Having sore throat, flu and headache. Going to have fever. Drink lots of water but still the same. Keep lying down and my sis keep ask mi eat medicine but all my medicine have finish. So just drink water. Evening time is abit better so went to have dinner with my da jie but feel so xin ku! But i still can go mit her. Then walked around went home. My eyes is like so pain la! After that er jie call and us whether i at home then she come my house too. Suddenly d* call and ask mi come out of my house. He buy a box of water for mi again. I seriously need to drink alot of water. Thanks:) But now i still not feeling well. Sigh. Maybe later i will go see a doctor.

Everyday like so boring i really need to find a job soon. Real soon!!
Going rest now! IMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment