Monday, December 21, 2009

1 for the money

Yesterday went power house with the same people. My babe! Before miting them went to have dinner with my parents. Then my dad drive mi home to change as i already late. So drop mi down then he went to fetch my both sis they all back home. When i'm done with my stuff. Call my mummy ask them at where. She say coming home so i told her i going out. Then my dad is good enough to drive mi to st james. Haha. Love them man. What a good dad and mummy i have:) Seriously they dote on mi and in the same time they spoiled mi already. So everytime i want what mean what. I cannot wait and don't want to wait too. So now i can't get what i want i will angry. I know i have a bad temper but i just like to being dote and spoiled by people:) After dad fetch mi to there they went home then went to mit esther they all. Reach there is like wtf so many people la. But we can get in time. Saw some girls we don't like de so is like keep seeing each other. I find that is very childish la. Now is what year already. Still like small kids like that. Grow up la! Wtf. Mit my didi there too. Yesterday saw alot of people. Anyway the party is not really fun. So pack. I like to go normal de. No event or what. Alright photo time! I only upload some the rest at fb!

The first time went clubbing with all my hair up:)






I'M SO SO TIRED!! Later still got work. Dont know wan go anot.
Don't feel like working anymore:)
Anyway what is cheap the meaning is??Haha

3more days! I want surprise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment