Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day and night

Yesterday went bugis with my da jie. We buy clothes and etc. Lots of thing. The day before yesterday d* buy heels for mi. Then yesterday he help mi go take my clothes at plaza:) Yeah. Got many tick off from my list! But i still got alot of things want to buy and want to do. Happy! Yesterday after our shopping. Play mj with esther wanli my da jie and mi. Omg. I lose going 200! Tsktsk. Ask my er jie help mi play. In the end lose 140. So tired man! Just now just went to interview. Fri i going to work already. Means no more clubbing no more shopping:( How??? No work no money also cannot shopping. Anyway i still finding a better job. Even i working on that. SAD!!!

Later i going malaysia!!! Shopping again:)

Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KEVIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment