Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My baby

Today went swimming with my sis brother in law and my 2 niece. Finally went swim already. So tired! Swim until my back pain. Never really swim. We all play with the water:) Now my 2 niece staying at my house. Tml going to pray my grandfather. I'm so tired. I can sleep anytime. But going to watch tv awhile then sleep:)

I going to list down the thing i wan to do. But today i'm lazy. Tml then write down the thing i want to do and want!

What i can do now is to find out for myself. I not going to believe anyone. But i think that you're not that type of person. But i just dont believe in this. Not i dont want believe. Of cos i believe you but i really dont know how. Need time and prove. I sure will believe you!

Alright night peoples
Bb
I miss youuuuuuu!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment