Thursday, December 17, 2009

1 more time

Tml will be taking back my N level result. So scare. I don't know the result will be how. Hope will be a good result so i will be continue study. If not i don't think i will study anymore. I really don't know how. My mind so blank. And ya tml i will be working. At my fren pub to help out but if i think i can make it i will be working at there. I know i should not work back but ya. I have my reason. Oh ya. I seriously need to go shopping le. OMG. Today raining so cant. But I NEED TO SHOP man!!:(
Alright end here. Nights
Wonder why people like to think of the past and mind so much. Even the person say don't mind but i know they all mind. Is okay. We don't need to care so much what people think of. I think the most important is how we think of ourselves and our loves one. Right? I have learn how to love myself:)

No comments:

Post a Comment