Sunday, December 20, 2009

Is money is everything?

"What kind of princess are you?" quiz and the result is Dark Princess.

You are scary beautiful. You are very into magic. You like to have things your way if they aren't then you take care of it ...in a mysterious way. You like to have secrets and have people bow down for you. Watch out though the dark princess or queen always ends up in trouble.


I take this quiz and i think is quite true:) Scary beautiful!





Yesterday went town to shop. Buy my thing but only buy 2 things. I still have alot to do. All thanks to YOU. I cant get all my thing. Asshole. After that went to great world to eat then home sweet home. Awhile go down shenton way to find my sis at party world. So tired la. Yesterday never work but also tired. Tonight Power house?? Still thinking.
This few days i will be going to do my nail!! I need it asap!!
Then follow by finding the necklace i wan!
I want do all this first. Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment