Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sisters in red

Yesterday wake up early to dye my hair. Went over to wait for my sis to reach. When she come down and we dye together. We dye the same colour. Sisters really sisters everything also the same! Now both our hair is red. But hers is more red. Will take photo and upload soon. My da jie say she soon also going to dye her hair. Then the 3 of us will be the same:) Funny. After that 7 plus went vivo to walk around with dd. Then send mi home at 9 plus. So tired for mi:) Home sweet home is always the best:)

Oh ya. If you want bluff mi. Go learn already then come talk to mi. I'm not 3 years old kids. I'm much more better than you do. So Think before you want bluff mi. What i say is right. GUYS CANT BE TRUST!! ALL THE GIRLS MUST BE CAREFUL!! Never trust a guys! You're such a fucking bastard!

No comments:

Post a Comment